Join us for the Virtual Kauai Marathon and Half Marathon Experience!
If you have already registered for the 2020 Kauai Marathon or Half Marathon, there is no need to do anything as we will automatically switch you to the virtual event. If you are a new participant, please register online here.
- While we will not be together on Kauai in 2020, we are going to celebrate the Garden Island and share our aloha spirit through our swag. By joining us virtually, you will earn (pictures below):
- Unique finisher’s medal with The Kauai Marathon traditional bottle opener included
- Super comfy logo’d virtual event performance tee
- Logo’d cinch bag
- Kauai themed goodies from our sponsors and local vendors like Kauai Coffee, Grand Hyatt Kauai and Wilcox Health
- Downloadable race bib and finisher’s certificate
- Kauai residents will be able to pick up their swag in a central island location and mainland, neighbor island and international goodies will be mailed out via USPS. (Details to follow in early August.) Please make sure that you double check the mailing address that you used when you registered. If you cannot find your confirmation email, please click HERE and resend yourself a new confirmation email using the email address that you signed up with.
- A bonus, long-sleeve “Pace yourself, it’s Kauai time” shirt is offered (if you participate virtually AND sign up for the 2021 event) to share our love for your support of our race. Registration for 2021 is now open so register here! You must register for both races by August 15th to receive the bonus long sleeve shirt.
- From September 1-6, 2020 virtual race participants can complete the marathon or half marathon mileage continuously, on the same day and on the route and time of their choosing. All times can be uploaded to raceentry.com by the end of the day HST on Sunday, September 6th.
If you would prefer to defer your registration to the 2021 Kauai Marathon and Half Marathon on Sunday, September 5, 2021, please follow these instructions:
- Simply click on your confirmation email. Once you are on your confirmation email you will click the EDIT YOUR REGISTRATION button. Once you click that button you will see a DEFER option. Click DEFER and choose the 2021 event year and submit your info. If you cannot find your confirmation email, please click HERE and resend yourself a new confirmation email using the email address that you signed up with. You can only defer your registration until August 1, 2020. Deferral entries are only valid for the next year’s event and cannot be used for events beyond that.
By supporting our race, you are helping our island community heal one stride at a time! Warmest aloha, Jeff and Liz Sacchini and the entire TKM ‘Ohana