Hyatt recently announced a comprehensive Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment providing operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here: www.hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment. To that end, we have instituted enhanced rigorous cleaning and sanitization steps and increased cleaning protocols in all areas. Some specific health and safety measures currently in place at Grand Hyatt Kauai include:
- Colleague certification, trainings and recertification for hygiene and cleanliness
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants and electrostatic disinfectant sprayer in guestrooms and shared spaces
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, room service and meetings and events
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel
- Protective masks, gloves and other protective equipment for hotel colleagues
- Social distancing guidance in public areas
The Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa’s tentative opening date is August 1st (subject to change) so book your safe room in paradise here!